Commercial Real Estate Search
Commercial Real Estate Snapshot
Education, Training, & Schools
Extractive Energy Outreach
As the economic epicenter for a five-state, 200-mile radius, serving a population of over 450,000 people, Rapid City is well positioned for even further growth and business development in the years ahead.
Leveraging our historically strong and growing economic base of agriculture and tourism, our economy continues to diversify into science, medical, engineering, technology, military-related and energy industry clusters.
We have several key regional assets which anchor this effort:
- Ellsworth Air Force Base
- Rapid City Regional Hospital
- South Dakota School of Mines & Technology
- Rapid City Regional Airport
- Black Hills Business Development Center
- Deep Underground Science and Engineering Laboratory
- Western Dakota Technical Institute
- National American University
- Center for Business and Economics of the Northern Plains
- Black Hills State University
Take a look at what we have to offer, then contact us to find out how we can help your business thrive in Rapid City.